Sitting on the street, this young woman used to sell pickles, today she has become a millionaire and owns four companies.

Sitting on the street, this young woman used to sell pickles, today she has become a millionaire and owns four companies.

The thing is about 30 years old from today. Krishna Yadav's family living in Bulandshahr came on the road. The husband started a car business, which was not running. The situation became such that the house in which he lived had to be sold. All this happened when Krishna had three small children. Today, Krishna Yadav owns four companies with an annual turnover of over Rs 4 crore. How he finally did all this after coming up the road.




The husband was sent to Delhi with a loan of Rs 500


Krishna Yadav says that when our house in Bulandshahr was sold, I decided that we would leave the city. Because if we lived there, everyone would ask how we got into this situation. Answering how many people. Repeatedly breaking down just by listening to it. So I told my husband to go to Delhi and find some work there. We would spend our lives farming and working anywhere. The husband did not even have money to go to Delhi, so I borrowed five hundred rupees from a relative and sent him to Delhi.




Krishna says - Husband moved there for three months, but he could not find any work. Three months later, I too moved to Delhi with my three children. If we were not getting any katam, we thought we should rent a farm from someone and start farming. Because, we were both from a farming family. I have never been to school, but have worked on farms with my mother and grandmother since childhood.




Not finding work, started growing vegetables


We rented some land in Najafgarh and started growing vegetables there. Carrots, radishes, coriander became plentiful and we started selling vegetables, which gave us some income. The vegetables were so plentiful that sometimes they would fall and rot. Once I saw a program called Krishi Darshan on Doordarshan. Many measures to increase the income of farmers were shown. It was once said to make pickles.

After watching that program, I came up with the idea that pickles should be prepared and sold from the remaining vegetables. Pickles are made at our home in the village since childhood. I told my husband that you should know if the government gives any training here, where I can learn how to make pickles.

When he did the research he found that any unemployed person can go to the Agricultural Science Center and get free training. The center was at a place called Ujwa. I immediately got there and said I had to take pickle training. From there I learned to make pickle-jam. After this I started making pickles at home.




When he did the research he found that any unemployed person can go to the Agricultural Science Center and get free training. The center was at a place called Ujwa. I immediately got there and said I had to take pickle training. From there I learned to make pickle-jam. After this I started making pickles at home.




I set my husband a table near the road. I'll give you fresh vegetables and pickles. Many people pass by the road, we will sell them. He did just that. We also kept two vessels for drinking water for passersby. This is from the 90's. There was not much traffic on that road then. For those engaged for vegetables, we also gave them a little pickle for the test. Telling them that you can also order if you like it.



Gradually people started ordering pickles


Krishna says- Gradually people started ordering pickles. I used to prepare pickles alone. Prepared all the spices on the crushed stone. Because, there was not enough money to ring the bell. If the children came from school, she would also put them to work. The husband was handling the table customers. The series lasted five years. We were getting bookings right at the table.


We grew vegetables on the farm and made pickles at home. Because of this the house started running well and money started coming in. Then slowly a lot of goods started going to shops in different places. After the situation changed, the husband applied for a license in the food department and we got the license.


“After getting the license, we started Mr. Krishna Pickles. We rented a shop. We started selling pickled pickles from there. May also paired women living nearby. She trained all the women to make pickles. Gradually, our work began to improve.


“After getting the license, we started Mr. Krishna Pickles. We rented a shop. We started selling pickled pickles from there. May also paired women living nearby. She trained all the women to make pickles. Gradually, our work began to improve.

The dream needs to be fulfilled


People who want to do something of their own. I want to give them the same advice, if you have any dream, stay behind it. Never give up. I am not educated. I have dreamed of appearing on TV since I was a child, I have appeared on TV many times because of this work. Many of my programs have also arrived. I have been called to many places. You can get all this on your own. It's time to dump her and move on.

Sponsored ads.

No comments

SEO Level

Find Us On Facebook

Powered by Blogger.